Our research investments pay off.
New processes have been developed constantly and successfully marketed by the EPC Group ever since it was founded. Below you will find some examples of research projects that have been released for publication:
- Patented polyamide PA6 extraction procedure
- Development of a catalyst for removing hydrazine from EPCat®spinning bath solutions in collaboration with the Thuringian Institute of Textile and Plastics Research (TITK), Rudolstadt
- Patented plant for the continuous production of bacteria synthesised nanocellulose (BNC) in a continuous production process in cooperation with the Friedrich Schiller University Jena link to BNC nanocellulose
- Polycarbonate - optimisation of the manufacturing process using state of the art technology in collaboration with a renowned research institute with the aim of improving polymer properties and reducing production costs
- PAN/carbon fibre - analysis and optimisation of polymer properties, including precursor production with new production methods and the influence of the on carbon fibre properties